SOLAVITE Motor is a technology that provides reduction of both greenhouse gases emissions and atmospheric pollutants generating major environmental, economic and social benefits with excellent cost benefit.
One of the applications of SOLAVITE technology is dedicated to combustion engines. SOLAVITE Motor acts as a physical surfactant catalyzing fuel (gasoline, diesel, alcohol), increasing thermodynamic efficiency that results in engine decarbonization, reduction of gases and particulate pollutants
The catalytic action of our technology on fuel changes the behavior of hydrocarbon molecules acting on the physical surfactant amongst molecules and scattering them, thus increasing combustion efficiency without leaving residues in the engine, achieving greater performance for the vehicle and extending the engine’s lifespan. Consequently, the efficient burning results in reduction of emissions (NOx, CO, CO2, HC) and of pollutant particulates.
SOLAVITE Motor Radiator is used to remove scales and oxidations formed inside the radiator hampering optimal cooling of combustion engines.
|Benefits of SOLAVITE Motor Technology|
Increases engine power
- HC (52%); CO (-67%); CO2 (-4%) and NOx (-39%) in diesel engines – INAINE – Instituto Autónomo de Investigación Ambiental, Mexico.
- Average of 59% in emissions by diesel engine (CO, CO2, NOx and HC) – Company TNT, Porto Alegre, Brazil.
(Opacity level – PM10)
- Volvo Truck – 67% reduction of opacity level (5.25 to 1.73 m-1) – CTV – Vehicular Technology Center, Sao Paulo.
- Gas engine reduces opacity from 3.10 to 2.01 m-1 – CET- Traffic Engineering Company, São Paulo.
- Average saving of diesel and gasoline 12.35% – INAINE.
- Gasoline saving – 11.7% – ATDS – Automotive Testing and Development Services, CA, USA.